Sunday, October 26, 2008

Strong Sunday

Today most of my leaders were released and it is always sad to see a leader go I have learned so much from all of them in so many ways the bright side is the canadian ((ister Reil)  got to come back and be where she belongs in yw forever! We had a testimony meeting today instead of normal classes and I loved hearing how we both have grown and for the new leaders will grow. At the end of it all it was weird they gave us a gift when we should be the ones who are thankful for everything they have shared from personal expiriences  to having us share our own and think of what we could do better next time it happens. I love all my new leaders already even though I don't know much about them yet but I definately will make myself known. For all the old and new leaders reading this thanks for all of the hard work that you do to make yw the best program ever I love you guys
maggie

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Maggie, You are an amazing young woman. I had know idea you had such great insight. I love reading your blog and I am very proud of you!! I am thankful that I get to teach you. I love that you think all the time and that you show how much you care. Keep up the great work! By the way you are a really good writer!

Sister Lisa