Saturday, October 18, 2008

My best birthday ever!

this is courtney!

Wow last night was one of the best nights ever! ok so I had softball practice same as always but, when I got home from it with my dad, One of my best friends  courtney and her brave mom Lynett (sorry if it's spelled wrong) were sitting on my couch, my dad told me to go upstairs shower and "Look presentable" so one short shower and hair blower drying later..... I come down the stairs and am looking really cute (for once) hair shiny the works when they tell me we can do whatever I want tonight, so of course courtney and I both want to ride this insane roller coaster called new york new york on the strip and so one extremely long car ride later we are at  the hotel and we rush up to the line but find out that lynett can't bring her purse on the ride so we had to get change so (sorry to get into so much detail but for a 13 year old it seemed like forever!) then we all stand in line and we were seated on the very back of the ride so courtney was screaming her head off when we had to go up the huge hill and so of course I was laughing uncontrollively and she got really scared on the loopty loop, the twist, and the hills it was awesome! then we went on it again this time we got to sit on the very front! so then at about 2 in the morning we went to denny's and I thought lynett was having a ball being stuck with two girls on the strip's denny's it rocked then lynett started maing a bunch of funny jokes so we looked like total freaks next to the table with the gay guys it Rocked! it was the best night ever courtney and lynett you guys rock!

2 comments:

collinsm12 said...

I am glad you had a great birthday. Next time you'll have to do the Big Shot on the top of the Stratesphere. I have been on both many a times and puked every time! I love them, they dont love me! I am sure Dennys on the Strip at 2am was an adventure by itself...Especially on the weekend...Glad you had a Happy 13th!
Love, Collins

Lisa said...

Awesome blog!! I am so glad you had a great birthday. Maggie Rocks!

Lisa and Ashton