Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally I created a blog!

Ok so finally I got around to creating a blog one word to describe me is LAZY and for everyone from yw "Mother Hen" (inside Joke). I'm sweet, caring, lazy, friendly, loud mouthed, a master chef (of sandwhiches) and am a traveling queen! My favorite little buddies that I hang out with are Brooklyn, Brayden, Blake, Kalani, Leilani (Judy if your reading this don't kill me for messing up your kids names). My brother Chad has been gone for 1 whole year today and I'm less depressed than I thought I would be with much thanks to one of my best friends Courtney! (you Rock!) 

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I was reading this to Brooklyn and when I read her name to her she got really exited. Anyway CONGATULAITIONS on the new blog my mom will help you out with it Blake and Brooklyn