Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm bored my parents are gone I am being watched?

My Nana is "babysitting" us until friday when my parents get back from their "getaway" but if you ask me it's a vacation without me! I was stuck in school today and figured out how to listen to music in the computer lab without getting my phone out...... ok so step one I is to go onto sister berkabile's blog then click on kir's music she has some good stuff! I listened to her playlist like 8 times instead of looking up my project I have to do and if any of my teacher are reading this sorry! ok I know I always talk about yw but it's the only thing that happened to me this week except play volleyball and we won both games! So anyway sister reil planned the activity tonight and it was so much fun! I thought it would be embarassing because everyone I go to church with was their but it was so funny to here what people have done, I learned something about sister Berkabilly's dream she had one night that was interesting! then lindsey made a ladybug blind, jessica being stung by a jelleyfish then a random guy offers to pee on it, beckey dying her hair orange on accident and then there is me who told everyone in church when I was 3 that I was at my mom and dad's wedding! Then I learned stuff about the new leaders it was sooooooo much fun! you guys are so creative I love you guys!!! :D

No comments: