Friday, October 17, 2008

Ok so today was less depressing than expected usually I'm spunky the day before my birthday especially when I'm turning 13 tomorrow! Ok so I'm really excited that I can FINALLY! start counting down when my big brother comes home, (from a mission) if your mormon you know what I'm talking about if your not you should google it. It's really weird that the day before my birthday last year I was all depressed and sad :( the day before and on my birthday but the worst part was when my Nana was totally nice to me and so was Baily my little sister who I argue with alot and then I was all depressed that I was mean to them and they just ignored it they are some strong women/girls (sorry boo your not a women yet!) Ok now that we're done with last year's  crisis let's meet this year's Ok now my Aunt fae (idk how to spell her name) died this week and it's really sad but I am ok because I know I will see her again but some of my family members like my uncle don't and I think that is sadder than death itself.... ok I don't want to rant anymore about tragedies because they don't happen much in my life but  we do have trials i guess now i can focus on my birthday now that's all off my chest thanks!

No comments: