Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas

ok sorry I know I haven't posted anything in a while so here is an update I am so excited for Christmas because I get to talk to my brother!  The only downside is EVERYONE in my dad's side of the family is going to be at my house so we get like 2 minutes a person! I am not even kidding my nana had like 3 and my cousin to get her off the phone picked up anather phone and started talking and told her "we each only get 2 minutes you've had like 3 my turn"! and totally started a new conversation with Chad. Today was the first day of my winter vacation and I am very excited to have NO SCHOOL for 2 weeks! Ok now I have to talk about yw (sorry I know I need a hobby) it was the bomb those stories were cool and I learned about 50 new words just from listening to sister berkabile's book! you guys rock! let me know where to get those books my mommy collects Christmas books! later guys!
MERRY CHRISTMAS (IN TWO DAYS!)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Ha Ha! I will write all those words down so you can look them up. Then you can tell me what they all mean! JK. Glad you liked it. Merry Christmas!